LG5 – Löwengasse 19, 1030 Vienna
Vienna Calling – sun-filled, modern attic flat
New since June 2016! Sun-filled, modern and comfortable attic flat with two rooms. Great view on the church St. Othmar and the first district. Elevator, air-condition, washing machine & dryer, floor heating, fully furnished! And all of that DOWNTOWN!
Enjoy Vienna over the rooftops.
In this high-class, newly-built 50m² (540 sq. ft.) penthouse apartment with two rooms and space for up to four people, you have everything you need for your stay in Austria’s capital.
– bedroom with king-sized bed
– living room with pull-out sofa for two
– fully stocked kitchen
– modern bathroom
– washing machine and dryer
– floor heating throughout the whole apartment
– high-speed Internet access (Wi-Fi)
– LED Flatscreen with 130 international channels
– hairdryer, iron & ironing board
– baby travel crib, high chair
– towels, sheets, dish towels
– all sights of the city center within walking distance
– tram station right in front of the building
– 5 min to “Wien Mitte” (subway, trains, CAT)
– 2 min to “Hunderwasserhaus”
– 2 min to “Grüner Prater” (great for running, walking)
– 10 min to “Stephansdom”
– 10 min to the Vienna State Opera House
– 10 min to the fairgrounds
A public parking garage is just 200m away (20€ per day, which is exceptionally cheap for downtown Vienna). It would be best to leave your car there and explore Vienna on foot! Another parking garage is minutes away with the subway and only costs 3€ a day.
Opposite the apartment building you can find St. Othmar church which has a neat little park and two playgrounds. A free city-bike station is also right in front of the building.
Upon your arrival we will provide you with useful tips about the surrounding area and about your stay in Vienna. Within walking distance you can find supermarkets, restaurant, Cafés, bakeries,… everything your heart desires.
We look forward to having you stay with us!