LG4 – Löwengasse 19, 1030 Vienna
Brand-new Penthouse Apartment
Newly-built, three-bedroom luxury penthouse apartment. Large terrace with a breathtaking view of Vienna’s skyline.
100m² (1076 sq. ft.), air conditioning, elevator, dish washer, barbecue grill, fully furnished! And all of that DOWNTOWN!
Enjoy Vienna over the rooftops. Whether you are having a nice meal, enjoying the sunset in one of the cozy lounge chairs on the terrace, or cuddling up on the leather couch with a good book, you will always have a fantastic view of Vienna. At night while lying in bed, you can fall asleep gazing at the starlit sky, through the large skylight windows.
With this 100m² high-class, newly-built attic flat with four rooms and space for up to seven people, you have found the perfect apartment that complies with all of your desires.
– air conditioning
– three bedrooms with separate entrances and queen-sized beds
– in the largest bedroom an additional pull-out sofa
– beds with high-quality slatted frames
– kitchen with dishwasher, microwave etc.
– big bathroom with shower and bathtub, separate toilet
– washing machine
– floor heating throughout the whole apartment
– spacious roof-top terrace with view of Vienna
– high-speed Internet access (Wi-Fi)
– LED Flatscreen with 130 international channels
– hairdryer, iron & ironing board
– baby travel crib, high chair
– towels, sheets, dish towels
– all sights of the city center within walking distance
– tram station right in front of the building
– 5 min to “Wien Mitte” (subway, trains, CAT)
– 2 min to “Hunderwasserhaus”
– 2 min to “Grüner Prater” (great for running, walking)
– 10 min to “Stephansdom”
– 10 min to the Vienna State Opera House
– 10 min to the fairgrounds
You can also check out this article about the neighborhood: 7 reasons why the 3rd district’s Radetzky quarter is one of the hottest new faces in the city…
A public parking garage is just 200m away (20€ per day, which is exceptionally cheap for downtown Vienna). It would be best to leave your car there and explore Vienna on foot! Another parking garage is minutes away with the subway and only costs 3€ a day.
Opposite the apartment building you can find St. Othmar church which has a neat little park and two playgrounds. A free city-bike station is also right in front of the building.
Upon your arrival we will provide you with useful tips about the surrounding area and about your stay in Vienna. Within walking distance you can find supermarkets, restaurants, Cafés, bakeries,… everything your heart desires.
We look forward to having you stay with us!