LG2 – Löwengasse 19, 1030 Vienna
Newly-renovated, three room apartment in 300 year-old building
Enjoy this modern apartment in a 300 year-old building in the middle of Vienna! Bright, quiet, spacious, perfect for two to six people. 3 rooms (two bedrooms, living room with large pull-out sofa). Newly renovated and redecorated in 2013
Come in and enjoy this homey apartment: neatly renovated with all the extras, newly furnished apartment in a 300 year-old building in the city center: a bright and quiet flat awaits you and up to five of your friends with a view of a green courtyard.
This 75m² (807 sq. ft.) apartment with three rooms is located on the third floor. There is, however, no elevator in the building because it was built in the 18th century. Living room, two bedrooms, fully stocked kitchen.
– bedroom with a queen-sized bed
– bedroom with two single beds
– living room with pull-out sofa for two
– washing machine
– bathroom, toilet separate
– kitchen with coffee machine, microwave etc.
– LED Flatscreen with 130 international channels
– high-speed Internet access (Wi-Fi)
– baby travel crib, high chair
– vacuum cleaner, hairdryer, iron & ironing board
– towels, sheets, dish towels
– all sights of the city center within walking distance
– tram station right in front of the building
– 5 min to “Wien Mitte” (subway, trains, CAT)
– 2 min to “Hunderwasserhaus”
– 2 min to “Grüner Prater” (great for running, walking)
– 10 min to “Stephansdom”
– 10 min to the Vienna State Opera House
– 10 min to the fairgrounds
You can also check out this article about the neighborhood: 7 reasons why the 3rd district’s Radetzky quarter is one of the hottest new faces in the city…
A public parking garage is just 200m away (20€ per day, which is exceptionally cheap for downtown Vienna). It would be best to leave your car there and explore Vienna on foot! Another parking garage is minutes away with the subway and only costs 3€ a day.
Opposite the apartment building you can find St. Othmar church which has a neat little park and two playgrounds. A free city-bike station is also right in front of the building.
Upon your arrival we will provide you with useful tips about the surrounding area and about your stay in Vienna. Within walking distance you can find supermarkets, restaurant, Cafés, bakeries,… everything your heart desires.
We look forward to having you stay with us!