LG1 – Löwengasse 19, 1030 Vienna
Charming Apartment in Historic Building
Enjoy this modern, bright, quiet newly-renovated apartment in a 300 year-old building in the middle of Vienna! All sights located in the city center are within walking distance. Tram station in front of the building. Railway and U-Bahnstation “Wien Mitte” only five minutes away.
Come in and feel at home: neatly renovated with all the extras, newly furnished apartment in a 300 year-old building in the city center: a bright and quiet flat awaits you and up to five of your friends/family members with a view of a green courtyard.
This 50m² (538 sq. ft.) apartment with two rooms is located on the third floor. There is, however, no elevator in the building because it was built in the 18th century. Living room, bedroom, fully stocked kitchen.
– bedroom with queen-sized bed
– living room with two pull-out sofas for two
– washing machine
– bathroom, toilet separate
– LED Flatscreen with 130 international channels
– high-speed Internet access (Wi-Fi)
– baby travel crib, high chair
– hairdryer, iron & ironing board
– towels, sheets, dish towels
– all sights of the city center within walking distance
– tram station right in front of the building
– 5 min to “Wien Mitte” (subway, trains, CAT)
– 2 min to “Hunderwasserhaus”
– 2 min to “Grüner Prater” (great for running, walking)
– 10 min to “Stephansdom”
– 10 min to the Vienna State Opera House
– 10 min to the fairgrounds
You can also check out this article about the neighborhood: 7 reasons why the 3rd district’s Radetzky quarter is one of the hottest new faces in the city…
A public parking garage is just 200m away (20€ per day, which is exceptionally cheap for downtown Vienna). It would be best to leave your car there and explore Vienna on foot! Another parking garage is minutes away with the subway and only costs 3€ a day.
Opposite the apartment building you can find St. Othmar church which has a neat little park and two playgrounds. A free city-bike station is also right in front of the building.
Upon your arrival we will provide you with useful tips about the surrounding area and about your stay in Vienna. Within walking distance you can find supermarkets, restaurant, Cafés, bakeries,… everything your heart desires.
We look forward to having you stay with us!